Tennis Court RulesPLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO STATE MANDATES IN REGARDS TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, STRICTER MEASURES FOR USING THE POOL ARE IN EFFECT.
NON-RESIDENTS OF BANBURY WOODS MAY NOT USE THE TENNIS COURTS AT THIS TIME.
- Tennis courts are open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. year-round.
- There are lights available for playing at night, which are located on the outside of the fence on a pole to the left of the gate. Please turn off the lights when you leave.
- Courts are to be used for tennis only. No bikes, scooters or rollerblades.
- Courts are for private use – only guests in the company of a resident are permitted.
- No pets allowed.
- No glass allowed.
- Playing time is limited to one hour if players are waiting. Surrender courts immediately upon expiration of time.
- Foul language or excessive noise is not permitted on the courts.
- Proper tennis etiquette will be observed at all times:
1. Call a let when a ball from the next court interrupts play.
2. Do not walk behind the other court while ball is in play.
3. Show good sportsmanship at all times.
4. Do not protest or question your opponent’s calls.
5. Give up the court when your time is up.
If you have further questions, please contact the Pool & Tennis Committee Chair, Darrell Ferguson