Tennis Court Rules
Covenants – Amendments
Covenants – Common Properties
General Neighborhood Rules
These rules and regulations are for the benefit and protection of all members and guests of Banbury Woods. They have been established to assure safe and sanitary operation and use of the pool facilities and adjacent areas and to provide enjoyable recreation to all members and their guests. Failure to comply with any of these rules may be considered sufficient cause for suspension of privileges.
Parents are requested to review these rules with their children and to encourage their cooperation and support.
- Members are responsible for all damage done by themselves, their families, and their guests. Any person caught stealing or vandalizing Club property will be turned over to the proper legal authorities and may have their Club privileges suspended.
- All laws in effect within the State of North Carolina are applicable on Club property as well.
- Current drought conditions for each county in North Carolina can be found on the NC DMAC drought severity map. Drought restriction details can be found on the NCUC Non-Essential Water Use Restrictions.
- The Banbury Woods Homeowners Association is not responsible for the loss of, or damage to, personal belongings or vehicles on Club property.
- Intoxicated or disruptive persons will not be permitted on Club property.
- No pets will be allowed on Club property, pool or tennis courts.
- When walking your pets, please pick up any waste left behind.
- Motorized vehicles (e.g. dirt bikes) are not allowed on Club property.
- Excessive noise emanating from portable speakers, portable radios, home or vehicle stereos, etc. is prohibited.
- No climbing on walls or fencing.
- Parents are responsible for the supervision of activities of their younger children at all times while the children are in the recreation area.
- Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children at the recreation area at all times. Misconduct may cause the child and/or parents or be suspended.
- There will be a one-minute limit on all telephone calls from the pool telephone. The phone is restricted to local calls only!