Pool RulesPLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO STATE MANDATES IN REGARDS TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, STRICTER MEASURES FOR USING THE POOL ARE IN EFFECT.
NON-RESIDENTS OF BANBURY WOODS MAY NOT USE THE POOL AT THIS TIME.
- All persons using the pool do so at their own risk – owners and management are not responsible for accidents or injuries.
- No lifeguard is provided.
- The pool is for private use – only guests in the company of a resident are permitted.
- The pool is usually open from mid-May to mid-September. Pool hours are from sunrise until sunset.
- No running or horseplay in the pool area at any time. No bikes, rollerblades or skates are allowed on deck.
- No diving.
- No cutoffs or shirts are to be worn in the pool.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking.
- Only safety flotations devices are allowed.
- No inflatable recreational floating devices are allowed
- Persons with communicable diseases (including those of the skin, eye, ear, nose, and throat) are prohibited from using the pool.
- Only unbreakable food or beverage containers are permitted. No glass allowed in the pool area. Please clean up before leaving.
- Please handle the pool furniture with care.
- Loud or disturbing noise prohibited at all times.
- If you are planning a party at the pool for 10 or more people, please post a notice on the pool bulletin board.
- During Banbury Woods Dolphins swim team practice, a dedicated swim lane will be available for residents wishing to exercise upon request from a Swim Team Coach.
- Children under 14 are to be under the supervision of a responsible person at least 16 years of age while at the pool.
- Children under 3 must wear plastic pants over their diapers.
- Bad/dangerous/offensive behavior can result in pool access being revoked.
- The Homeowners Association Board reserves the right to deny the use of the pool to anyone at any time.
If you have further questions, please contact the Pool & Tennis Committee Chair, Darrell Ferguson