Architectural Control Procedure
The architectural control application procedure is as follows:
- Prior to any alteration, addition, or improvement, the property owner must request architectural approval for the project by completing the “Request for Architectural Approval” form.
- The completed form along with the required drawings must be submitted in triplicate to a member of the Architectural Review Committee.
- Once the committee receives the completed forms, the 60-day review time frame commences.
- The members of the Architectural Review Committee review the submission and either approve or disapprove the request.
- The approved or disapproved forms are returned to the homeowner.
- In the event that a request is denied, the homeowner may appeal the decision to the Board of Directors. In the event that the committee fails to respond to the request within 60 days, then the request is considered approved.
The Request For Architectural Approval form is available in PDF format.
If you have further questions, please contact the Architectural Review Committee at email@example.com.